This is a great opportunity to join an established business in our busy and successful flower shop based in Bourne, Lincolnshire.
Initially this will be a part time position but may lead to a full time position for the right candidate. Flexible working hours and Saturdays will be required.
- A genuine love of flowers and a desire to work with them.
- Good interpersonal skills, good at dealing with the public.
- Basic administrative tasks such as computing.
- Have a good positive can do attitude.
- Must be able to work well within a team and a small environment.
- Must be flexible
- Some knowledge of flower and plant care.
- Selecting flowers according to freshness, seasonality and appearance for displays and decoration.
- Helping customers choose the right flowers for a particular occasion.
- Advising customers on plant and flower after-care.
- Taking flower orders by telephone and arranging delivery.
- Knowledge of making floral, funeral and wedding designs.
- A qualification in floristry would be desirable but not essential (as full training will be provided).
- A Full clean UK driving licence would be required. (as possible delivery duties may be required e.g. driving a van)
Please bring you CV into the shop and introduce yourself for an informal chat with someone from our team.
*Unfortunately we will not be able to get in touch with all applicants , we do however appreciate your interest in our company. We will only get in touch with candidates that we feel meet the requirements we are looking for.