This is a great opportunity to join an established business in our busy and successful flower shop based in Bourne, Lincolnshire.
We have an exciting part time position become available. Guaranteed 16 hours but must be flexible to cover holidays and Saturdays will be required.
- A genuine love of flowers and a desire to work with them.
- Good interpersonal skills, good at dealing with the public.
- Basic administrative tasks such as computing.
- Have a good positive can do attitude.
- Must be able to work well within a team and a small environment.
- Must be flexible
- Aged 25 and over due to van insurance
- Some knowledge of flower and plant care.
- Selecting flowers according to freshness, seasonality and appearance for displays and decoration.
- Helping customers choose the right flowers for a particular occasion.
- Advising customers on plant and flower after-care.
- Taking flower orders by telephone and arranging delivery.
- Knowledge of making floral, funeral and wedding designs.
- A qualification in floristry would be desirable but not essential (as full training will be provided).
- A Full clean UK driving licence would be required. (as possible delivery duties may be required e.g. driving a van, this only applies to candidates aged over 25)
Please bring you CV into the shop and introduce yourself for an informal chat with someone from our team and to complete a application form. We look forward to meeting you!
*Unfortunately we will not be able to get in touch with all applicants , we do however appreciate your interest in our company. We will only get in touch with candidates that we feel meet the requirements we are looking for. Appplications close Wednesday 31st May.